Any shortcuts on replacing the heater core on a 95 T-Bird 4.6 ?

My 95 T-Bird 4.6 has developed what seams to be a pinhole leak in the heater core at 66,000 miles.
Any shortcuts to taking this puppy apart or is it as big of a pain in the
butt as my 85 T-Bird ? (pull the dash entirely out of the car, suck the a/c system dry, etc.) Will installing a restrictor reduce the chance of the new unit failing ?
Steve
Steve Stone wrote:

my head is the addition of the center console for removal. It will be easier to completely remove the IP because the 95 uses a wiring bulkhead connector on the firewall instead of numerous connectors in the engine compartment. Many people suggest just pulling the IP back, but I usually remove it completely. It's only 10 more minutes and it is completely out of the way. You may also consider pulling out the passenger seat for more room. I think you'll find the 95 is overall a little easier than the 85, but that's just my opinion.