Anyone have Thunderbird icons?

Designing a website, and would liek to add some cool icons of Ford Thunderbirds. If anyone knows where I could get hold of some, I would appreciate it.

Add pictures here
✖
I designed an ad for a dealership here in Coastal Carolina a few years back. I'll see if I still have it. Meanwhile. Check out Ford's website.
€blabla wrote:

Add pictures here
✖