anyone having trouble with online manual purchase??

hello. i need to replace the head gaskets and cam sensor in my kids 2000 taurus. i went to motorcraft to order the manual online and get to the checkout page and get a blank page. i really need this manual and want the right one.anyone get the book from elsewhere? does everything ford makes screw up or what............................................. never buying another one. matt

Reply to
<matt

I always thought the repair manuals came from the publisher -

. I always buy factory manuals when I buy a car - and I always buy Ford cars. I hope this helps.

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayon

The site is

Sharon K.Cooke

Thanks Sharon. I musta had a brain cramp.

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayon

If you keep it long enough or treat it bad enough, eventually ANYTHING screws up. Don't matter who built it.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

but that isnt the case with this car! it has been well cared for and the head gaskets are leaking because FORD MADE THEM THAT WAY!!! this whole deal is bs just like the cam syncro wearing out, everybodys has that problem but ford wont fix it because there dealers can make 300$ for changing them. IMO SCREW ALL AMERICAN CAR COMPANYS. i will buy better cars from elsewhere. good luck Matt

Reply to
<matt