anyone here work for norwichunion or norwich union direct??

anyone here work for norwichunion or norwich union direct??
you scammed me and i will not be bribed to speak in court so you can get your money back from the other party. i have spoken to the other parties
insurance company and told them i except full responsability for the accident.
from the begining i have done everthing you said and insisted on , only for you to put me through stress and penalise me and cost me money for doing what you want.
go play your legal rubish some where else.
good bye norwich union (norwich union direct)