Anyone own an '85 Ford F150?

Friend bought one and says the power steering is way too sensitive at highway speeds. Does the sesitivity of your power steering decrease as the speed increases?
Thanks
Ray wrote:

i had an 85 crorwn vic, and it acted like that.
i'm pretty sure no ford in the mid 80's was overly responsive...
although, these new ford trucks don't seem to handle very well... handle like a grocery cart with a wobbling wheel in the front to me.. noting like the 97 - 2003... not to mention about 4mpg harder on fuel...
GO FORD :)
have tnhe front end alignment checked. it sounds like it is out of alignment.

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:45:01 -0700, Ray

I do believe this post was made and got several replies a couple of days back. Check it out.
Lugnut

Have your friend reduce the tire pressure to the pressure recommended by Ford.
Ed