Anyone useing Holley 950 Commander Software?

I'm trying to get the Holley Commander 950 software to work with a USB port. I've got the serial to USB adapter and driver installed but am having
difficulty getting the software to read the ECU. I've tried both comm1 and comm2 but get the message telling me that the ECU isn't powered on (yeah it is!). Maybe the port settings like speed or stop bits? I'd appreciate hearing from you if you have this configuration working. Thanx
I dont know a freaking thing about the holley product but I suspect the software is looking for a cable term... most likely either CD or DSR/MR.
If your USB/ser driver has access to spoof these, try it.
You should go to the device manager with your serial port adapter installed to verify which serial port is in use the select the same port in the 950 software under Comm. Settings are 8N1 with shatever speed your adapter will support. Hope this helps.
James
--
snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com