AOD trans....

Hi.... I have an E150 302 EFI with AOD trans. Question is how and what torque shall I use to adjust the Intermediate band and Low/rewerse band? In my book
(Haynes) it only shows the C4, C5, and C6 trans. Tor Elling.
Your AOD does not have an intermediate band, it has a Over drive band which is only adjustable by replacing the servo piston and rod.

It has been several years since I rebuilt my last AOD trans but if I remember correctly you can not adjust the bands manually. They are adjusted by hydraulics inside the trans.
If memory serves.
I am sure if I my memory fails me I will hear about it.
L.

shall
Thank you. All of the responses says that it is no adjustment on an AOD trans. Then I don't have to think about that. I have no problem with it, I just wondered. Tor Elling.