Applications for ECU OEM # 94BB-12A650-RA

Hello,
Do you know the applications for ECU OEM # 94BB-12A650-RA ? Is there any book/manual/website for this kind of information?
Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.ecudirect.com/oem /
Should have had it... but shows no results. Here's all the 12A650's
http://tinyurl.com/jlje7
Sure you have it right? Tho it MAY be an OEM replacement only...
you pay..DEAL with it!

Oh! Email those guys!
you pay..DEAL with it!
On 2 Mar 2006 08:31:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

foctard fone the ford dealer and give him part ### psssssst....he has a puter
FOCTARD
h u r c