armrest removal

I am trying to remove a the armrest from my motorhome, built on an F450. It should be the standard Superduty seat. It is the swiveling type. I would like to avoid taking the whole seat apart.

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
jascle

If it is the style I'm thinking of.... raise the armrest and look along the bottom seam.... thiere should be a velcro closure. Open this closure and carefully peel the cover up at the outer side of the rear of the armrest. You should see the retaining bolt... about a T40ish Torx bit should work. The last armrests I did were on the third and second row seats of an E SuperDuty so I'm hoping my info is applicable.

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman