Attn: hartless

Still waiting for you to do a better google search than the "typical AOL user". haven't seen any cut and pastes of flames I've supposedly put on people. Ummm... maybe because you were incorrect? My email is snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM, as you should already know. Are you going to do it? Are you man enough to do it and find out you were wrong? Any integrity at all? Are you man enough to post an apology? Or do you just plan to stay quiet to let everything fade away? Do you need Tom here to back you up? I'm sure he knows how to do a search. Just wondering. Maybe a few other readers here can go to

and do a group search using my email. I wonder if they'll come up with the same results as you did?

Jim (not Gary) aka Still waiting............................

Reply to
Jimz466

whacha talking about?

Heh....

find anything out about your car?

you

Reply to
Mercury

you

================== it would be alot more amusing typing in "thomas moats" and "prick, dick, FU, ECT." in google's groups. It would turn up alot more hits I bet ;) LOL Maybe I will do it now and have fun cutting and pasting, naw I'll just let you folks do it, I'm too lazy.....:)

Reply to
Scott M

Come on hartless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's been days now.........stand up and be a man................you were mighty eager to jump on the bandwagon with Tom, even though he was out of line. Shouldn't you be eager to set the record straight? Or should everyone just consider you to have ZERO integrity?????????????

Reply to
Jimz466

Yah, Like you have been going on! You've proven yourself as being a Flamer! so why go on!

Squeal like a pig!!! I love the news posting, questioning a professional race team on using oil pumps! this from a guy with lots of companies under his ownership. Yep! Your really worth it.

Hows your Mustang! Oh right you don't have one! Hows the management of your Junk yards under your Principal Company! Oh right, You don't own one. How the Piston pin Problem, Oh yah you have no idea. Just like you don't even no how to jump the Fuel Pump.

now.........stand up

Reply to
hartless

Well, hartless, you attacked me initially, I'm just requesting an apology. You sounded kind of like a babbling fool in the previous post. Notice, I'm not calling you a fool, just saying you sounded like one. None of what you said makes sense and it's all babbling BS. Looking for a way out? If you can't defend your accusations, it's much easier to just keep attacking, right? Dig your hole a little deeper. But, thank you for proving you're a person with no integrity. Can't admit you're wrong?? All the evidence is right there on the google search, yet you're too stubborn to admit you were wrong. I believe it's you who fit the loser definition, lol, at you.

Reply to
Jimz466

Reply to
hartless