Attn Thomas Moats.............

Enough. I did my own little Google research on you. No need for any more posting between us. I feel I was correct in that you're only a step or two above a common troll. A random sampling of a dozen of your thousands of
responses shows the typical abrasiveness. Also noted I'm not the first (or likely the last) that has issues with you and the way you address people. I'll go back to my lurking and you can continue giving people a hard time, as you seem to be very good at it. Enjoy...............
Good, now go have a nice cry.

You know, name calling can be called rude and abusive.

Oh look at this, an AOL user that can find a search site!!!! How many "key words" did that take you? That my friend is an example of being rude or as you put it abrasive.

lurking.......as in trolling?

Thomas, don't let this guy bother you. Just continue to be your regular, helpful self.
CJ

You've got to be kidding. When I first came here, I posted an answer to someone's question. Thomas didn't agree with it and let me have it with both barrels. Downright overbearing and nasty. And I turned out to be right.
I have him killfiled now.
Also, please do not top post.
I'll post where ever I want.

Naw, I'm not kidding. He's full of good information. His attitude, IMHO, is direct, and some people take that as rude. I've been hanging around here since 1998 and I've always found him helpful.
CJ

And when was that?

donutbandit wrote:

If its one thing i have learned, NO ONE is right 100% of the time. If you don't like the information, don't use it.
Let me see was that the question on the cruise-o-matic? You were completely wrong there. Did not "blast" you either. Oh I know it was the 351w question? No, not that one.........gee those were some of your first posts.......Oh yea! the why use vacuum question. No, you poo-pood my response to some one else.....I replied to you back but did not "blast" so that's not it.....Gee, I think I cought you in a lie just like I cought snipped-for-privacy@aol.com in two. That is unless you used a diffrent "ID" before 11/2003.

in two. That isunless

called him stupid, dumbass or the like. I remember this because I was posting in the thread (agreeing with you BTW) and you got pissy because I was trying to be nice to the guy.
in two. That is

And if you follow the thread, he fired first. I was answering a question NOT to him, he was in direct reply to me. I replied in the same fashion. He was the one who escalated by using names such as "asshead" "blowhard", would you like to see the entire thread? My comment to you still stand. It is not up to you to decide how I respond to some one. I do not do anything any different than anybody here.

Oh hell, he doest bother me. I just felt he wanted some buttons pushed, so I did.