attn tom adkins

why dident you stop your friend dennis from doiing something stupid??
you are 100% at fault
i bet u drive drunk too
U GO GIRL
hurc ast

snipped-for-privacy@usenet.com wrote:

Get it right, it was both of them. I wanted to see them get squashed, why do you think I stood back and watched? Hey, free show. Two for one.

Well, maybe I ...nudged the car, just a little.

Every chance i get, problem with that? I also operate a locomotive when I'm drunk, big deal. Let's go for a ride.