Auto Repair Fraud Article

I'm writing an article on auto repair fraud for a national magazine. I'm looking for stories of consumers who have been ripped off by incompetent or deceptive mechanics. If you'd like to share your story,
please email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Thanks.
Freelance consumer writer? That means you don't have a job, doesn't it?
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:20:54 -0800, "Scott" <homealone.com> wrote:

How could you say such a thing! He's got a hotmail account doesn't he?
Try looking at http://www.ripoffreport.com
Or just google AAMCO.
On 7 Dec 2005 13:22:55 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

OUCH ! Nothing hurts, quite like the truth.