Autoblog: Ford-Sponsored Las Vegas Junket

Again, TTAC is not against junketing per se. Although invitations to manufacturer-sponsored events rarely cross our e-transom (for some unfathomable
reason), we have tested cars on the carmakers' dime. All we ask is that automotive publications specifically declare any and all financial contributions towards any given editorial content, within eyesight of the relevant text. In other words, tell readers/viewers if you're drinking the corporate Kool-Aid. OK, now, you may recall that I recently wro... Read More: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/autoblog-ford-sponsored-las-vegas-junket /
----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Ford.html