Automakers, how about this useful option: Onboard endless-loop fore and
aft video cameras? After an incident, the video could be saved to disk for
Here's how it might do some good.
1. Illegal aliens box you in, then jam on the brakes to set you up for a
fake personal injury lawsuit when you rear-end a car full of illegals
looking to soak your insurance company.
2. Maniac drivers drive recklessly in your space, cut you off, tailgate
you, give you the bird, etc.
3. You enter on a yellow and get stopped and ticketed for a red. Take the
exculpatory evidence to court.
4. You get mistreated by a bad cop.
5. You have an accident. The video will prove the case for or against you.
I'm not worried because I drive carefully and it's always the other guy's
This will save on your insurance and prosecute the crazies on the road. I
want this option a lot more than fancy cup holders and power seats and for
the same price I could have it.
Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni |For more info