AXOD transmission repair manual $12.85

FREE SHIPPING within continental US.

$12.85

This manual is great for the Do It Your Self Mechanic. It features numerous pages of pictures, diagrams and most importantly detailed instructions. This manual even details internal component dissasembly and reassembly and model year changes. Ford AXOD Transaxle found in the Taurus, Sable, and Lincolns since 1985.

I have bought the book to understand the working of my 1991 Lincoln Continental's transmission. It really helped me to save bucks when I talked to mechanics about repairing. Now I have sold my Continental and I want to hand the book over to the person who needs it. It is in excellent condition. No wear nor tear at all. No marks, no dog-ears, not a single spot. I have read it only once at my desk, not in garage ;-)

Publisher: Automatic Transmission Service Group

Title: Ford AXOD Techtran(tm) Manual Revised edition 1992 Pages: 112

Index: Identification Pressure Ports, Cooler Lines Switch and Solenoid Location Gear Ratios Clutch Application Chart Pressure Chart Throttle Pressure Adjustment Diagnosis and Testing Air Testing Converter Clutch Diagnosis Disassembly/Assembly Valve Body Check Ball Locations

As shipping is free, I'll select the best way to send the book to you. If you'd like you may choose your preferred shipping method. Just add the shipping fee to the price.

To reply cut the FAKE.CUT.IT part from my e-mail address. Thank you. Michael.

Reply to
Michael