Back Windows

I have a 2002 Taurus SEL that is still under warrantee. After 30,000 miles the only problem that has surfaced are with the rear windows. When the rear windows are half way down and I go over bumps they
rattle. Is there a fix for that? All 4 of the windows make a kind of binding noise as they seal shut. Is that normal? These windows have powerful electric motors in them. My friends who ride in my car tell me so. Maybe it's normal because it's all under a lot of presure/tension???
Take it in for service. My 2002 SEL windows would shudder at the end of the close cycle. The mechanics adjusted them and they are fine now.