backyard focks up oil pressue

"ncrocket" wrote:

> >> The other day my oil pressure game went to low. and you can tell it's >> not getting oil because you an here it in the motor. Sometimes when i >> first start up the truck it had oil pressure just fine. After driving >> for 10 or so minutes it drops to nothing. But if i shut off the truck >> and start it back up it goes right back to normal. >> >> > >Less time lookin for nookie, more time on maintenance?! >;) > >Clues may exist on dipstick and oil filler cap. > >Foamy light chocolate? Black Sludge?

foctard you wont make flat rate

what the fock is that goiing to tell ya about the condition of the oil system? a COMPLETE job would be to ACCURATLY tell the condition of oil pump. galleries and bearings FOCTARD

simply unscre oil sender and hook up guage takes 10 minutes....AND YA HAVE THE RITE ANSWER

slop of pick up problem

my advice to you is to QUIT WASTING TIME wrong advice can KILL

h u r c a s t

its callen a master guage simply

Reply to
unyness