Battery Date Code.Help

I need some information on how the date code on Motorcraft car batteries is set up, and how to decode it. Since the weather turned really cold in the MD/VA/PA area I have given quite a few jump start. From what I have seen, most other manufacturers have a common straight-forward date code. However the Motorcraft seem to be different, especially for the original battery. I just don't know what to tell the person about replacing their battery. Thanks

Reply to
V.B.