battery goes flat - '06

anyone else having this prob?.........the battery will go dead in my '06 'stang within 3 weeks parked in the garage........a lot less if I turn the alarm on (factory).

dealer sez they've tested everything and no unusual drain - all normal - I should just drive it more. great. I've got a number of cars and the older ones can sit all winter without going dead,.....looks like the 'stang would go dead in a week if I left it at the airport with the alarm on, etc. crazy!

Reply to
Butt Learning