beeping/warning?

I have 1989 t bird as i drive along it started beeping on the cluster the volts light blinks,several times than another beep and it only blinks once or twice then another beep flashes several times? any ideas thank you

Reply to
kaye

Seen this one a few times myself, it's how I know it's time for a new alternator.. a bad connection on the sensing wire(connected to the solenoid) can cause this also.

Reply to
Dark1

thank you for the info

Reply to