Belt diagram for 1993 Taurus, 3.8V6

Page 1 of 2
My belt has come off on my 1993 Taurus LX 3.8L V6 sedan. The belt diagram under the hood wore off some years ago. I can't find one in the User's manual... Too broke to go to the store to buy a chiltons.. anyone know
where I might find one online somewhere?
Chuck Burns

A trip to the local library would be quicker and more understandable than anything you find online.
Bill
u still need the diagram? let me know rusto

Yea.. the local library is the size of a 1bedroom apartment, and doesnt have anything regarding this vehicle. I dont have a card for the library in Mobile, and last time I checked, it was 15.00 to get one... (If I could afford 15.00 I'd spend 15.00 on a chilton's book I could KEEP. heh)
Chuck Burns
Your library does not have a reference section? Mobile, as in Alabama? A city that large with a library about the size of one room apartment? Who are you trying to fool?

The LOCAL library is Dr. Mose L. Tapia Library, on N. Wintzell Ave, in Bayou la Batre, AL.. I do not live in Mobile.. Also, I do not have a card for the Mobile library, and last I checked, the non-resident fee for a library card for Mobile Public Library Systems was $15.00 And as I said, if I could afford 15.00 I would have bought the Chilton manual. My wife is just under 3months pregnant, and we both are unemployed. I am currently doing odd jobs for people who are willing to pay.. cut grass, spread gravel, paint houses, etc.. (aint that somethin?? I have a &%&^$ associates degree in Electronics Engineering, but can't find a ^%$#^%# job?!?)
Chuck
Sorry too see you are unemployed, but you are not looking at your picture very hard. A high speed internet connection, and you are unemployed? You do not need a library card to look in the reference section of a library. All you need is a dime to make photo copies. That associates should be worth more than odd jobs, you do not have too look in your field of study. You have way more options than someone with only a high school diploma.

As I told you previously, I do NOT HAVE ANY SORT OF HIGH SPEED INTERNET! I HAVE FREE DIALUP (earthlink right now, until my free month is up)
Chuck
On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 10:14:15PM -0600, zex0smchsi.com said:

Seems to me you have been using your sister a long time then.
"My sister does, and she set me up an email account on her account."

She had that email address for me before I got married. I was currently employed, got married, opened my OWN mediacom account, and just kept using that email address so I wouldn't have to tell the 30 or so people that email me that it had changed. After the store I was managing in Biloxi, MS got shut down by the owner (I was a last resort he had fired two previous managers for running it into the ground) I was put out of work, and cancelled both my cablemodem and my cable television.. and still I kept the account.
Chuck
Seems too me you have a lot of problems with technical problems, i.e. deductive reasoning, and you have a degree in electrical engineering? If you are really unemployed, this ought to be a clue as to why? Google is such a nice search engine.

Guess what.. I don't care. I asked a question, and someone ELSE was nice enough to give a response.. so screw off.. welcome to my filter.
Chuck
"Zex0s" wrote

Could you filter me too? I'd be ever so honored.
by the way:
1. Start at 7830B CODEN BELT RD, CODEN - go 0.1 mi 2. Turn Left on HEMLEY RD - go 0.5 mi 3. Turn Left on AL-188 - go 2.2 mi 4. Arrive at 13885 S WINTZELL AVE, BAYOU LA BATRE
Approximate travel time: 2-3 minutes.
That is directions from my house to the local library.
1.Start at 7830B CODEN BELT RD, CODEN - go 0.1 mi 2.Turn Left on HEMLEY RD - go 0.5 mi 3.Turn Left on AL-188 - go 3.8 mi 4.Continue on AL-188/CR-19 - go 0.4 mi 5.Continue on CR-19 - go 5.8 mi 6.Turn Right on SPANISH TRL - go 2.9 mi 7.Continue on US-90 - go 14.9 mi 8.Turn Left on S WASHINGTON AVE - go < 0.1 mi 9.Arrive at 701 GOVERNMENT ST, MOBILE
Approximate travel time: 45 minutes
And that is directions to the Mobile library. which is in downtown Mobile, I avoid that area like the plague. I hate driving in traffic. Besides.. someone already emailed me the belt diagram, and my Taurus now has it's belt back on.
Get bent thomas
Like I said, your mad cause you got caught. Troll.

"Zex0s" wrote

Ah, I think I've got it figured out.
Your sister accesses the newsgroup through HER high-speed connection, e-mails you all the posts over at earthlink, you type up your answers, e-mail them back to her, and she posts them through MediaCom, using your name?
Must be, since "your" message has these in the header.......
If I paste the NNTP number into http://remote.12dt.com/rns/ I get...... IP Address 12.218.253.185 resolves to: 12-218-253-185.client.mchsi.com
This is fun!

Dude.. all I wanted was a simple diagram, because I couldnt afford the chilton's book, and the bayou library doesn't have it.
Chuck
Highspeed broad band................21.95 per month, Haynes manual maybe 15 at most..........yea likely story.

check regularly, remove the -removehere-to get the correct email (I do this to prevent email scanner bots)
Chuck
what is your email address and i will send the diagram right to u rusto