Best anti-freeze for a 2000 Contour

About to flush the cooling system on my 2000 Contour V6. No problems, just part of my preventive maintenance. What is the best coolant to use? Is DexCool better than the Ford recommended stuff? Are any of the newer coolants better than what they had in 2000?

Thanks,

Al

Reply to
Big Al

could be something that your already aware of but I found that if you check the ingrediants listing on cheap antifreeze it usually matches the more expensive stuff

Reply to
Petebert

Reply to
Xeonex