Best Used Minivan

Page 2 of 2
That may be your opinion but a manufacture can advertise till the cows come home but if the product is bad buyers will stop buying that product. The Camry sells the most cars because
more buyers believe they are the best car buy for their money. Ford sells the most truck for the same reason and Chrysler sells the most minivans.
mike hunt
Reece Talley wrote:

exactly
My experience with an Aerostar was very good. They stopped making them in 97. I had a 95 with 277,000 miles without much problems. Still had the original engine and trans in it! I would be still driving it it if hadn't been totaled. Replaced the radiator, water pump (at 234,000), and the power steering pump and rack plus an alternator in all that driving. Great little truck. I pulled a trailer with it too. I got about 19 mpg in the city with A/C on and about 25 hwy no A/C. It was a lot better than the Econoline I have now (don't trust fwd). My girlfriend had 2 Dodge Caravans. Both vans had trans problems under 60,000 miles. She has a Pontiac Vibe now ( it's really a Toyota)

Well then you have no worries, the Econoline is RWD.

Did you check Consumer Reports?