big all BIG AND DUMB

wrote:

WTF grade 8 math al
lmfao 45/12.7=3.543 amps
my turn ok al
12v 3 amps 800 ohms and a 1000microfarad capacitor hooked in a timing circuit
what is the state of chage of a capacitor after 3 tau
LMFAO
come on al

You are a dummy. A big dummy. Why did you assume it was 12 volts? Did I say it was? Some troubleshooter you are.

LMFAO I guess, exactly what is a "tau?" Why not send the schematic (picture with little lines and symbols to you) and what you want to know and see if I can answer it? Canada should be proud to have wizards like you washing cars at the Yugo dealers:)
hey al , don't waist your time on that looooooooser.

http://www.specialized.net/ecommerce/shop/seriesmaster.asp?series_id=Analog + Volt+Ohm+Meters
headlamp
say
(picture
cars

I agree, he is a looser. But sometimes he has good advice. Not always right, like the time he said it was alright to overfill a crankcase. It's a shame he has to be such a jerk. You can tell he is very insecure. Guess the best way to discourage him is just to ignore him. So I'm going to.
Al