Big Car Question..

There is no Lincoln news group so I'll post here, was the Lincoln Town Car of the mid to late 90s the largest passenger car made? I think it was, since the Cadillac models got smaller in the early 90s - so that
left the town car. I'm not including suv's, just cars here. Thanks for any input,
Y.D.
1979 was the last of the big Lincoln's, everything since has been smaller, but the Town Car is still one of the biggest available today. It too will get smaller in two years when it well be built on a stretched LS chassis.
mike hunt