Big O brand tires

Has anyone used the Big O brand, if so, did you, do you, like them? My current Wranglers on my 03 Ranger should be good for a few more months, so
figure they will be good to 40,000 miles, so I'm starting to check out tires now. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
wrote:

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
I've used them, never was able to get them to balance. The shop kept telling me my rims were "out of round." Typical when a shop is dealing with bad tires. I put on some Michelins and all of a sudden, my rims were fine! I was able, after much wrangling, to get a refund from Big O(ffensive).