Big tires on an Aerostar?

I just bought a real nice '93 Aerostar and I love it. People are saying the wheels look so little on it. They are pretty small, 14 inch. Has anybody in
this newsgroup tried bigger wheels on an Aerostar? I don't mean bigger rims with a small profile tire, I mean bigger all around, like an SUV tire.
Matt
I have an 86 with p 215 70 R 15 's mounted on lincoln mark 7 aluminum rims with a 5\16" spacer up front to clear the ball joint. works well and looks pretty cool.

the
in
rims