Bike rack for 2010 Fusion

How do you mount a bike rack on the back of a 2010 Fusion? Or, rather, what kind of bike rack works with one? I have a rack with a strap that hooks onto the bottom of the bumper or the edge of the body, which wouldn't work too well on a plastic bumper cover. Ron

Reply to
Ron

Check with your dealer... the parts dept "should" have a catalogue of 'approved' accessories... caveat emptor.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

hey Ron, 2010 Fusion hybrid here (no rack yet) this Saris model work ?

gnu / linux

If (and I mean if) it had a class 1 trailer hitch on it, there are bike racks that would slip into the receiver.

Reply to
Jim in Canada

I have a Hollywood rack that hooks onto to the trunk lid. Looks like it will work fine on this car after all.

Reply to
Ron