Bike rack for 2010 Fusion

How do you mount a bike rack on the back of a 2010 Fusion? Or, rather, what kind of bike rack works with one? I have a rack with a strap that hooks onto the bottom of the bumper or
the edge of the body, which wouldn't work too well on a plastic bumper cover. Ron
Add pictures here
✖
Check with your dealer... the parts dept "should" have a catalogue of 'approved' accessories... caveat emptor.....

Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 21, 5:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@null.com (Ron) wrote:

hey Ron, 2010 Fusion hybrid here (no rack yet) this Saris model work ? http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product_10053_10052_262027_-1_200286_200280_200364
Add pictures here
✖
If (and I mean if) it had a class 1 trailer hitch on it, there are bike racks that would slip into the receiver.

Add pictures here
✖

will work fine on this car after all.
Add pictures here