Black Cop Crown Vics

Our local Sheriff's dept has all black Crown Vics. They also wear black uniforms. In the summer. Got to be hot.

--

Tom Line
tlineN0 snipped-for-privacy@iglou.com
Tom Line wrote:

Tom Line wrote:

in my area the police stopped using all black vehicle since the 1960's... the roof on the cars were painted white to reflect some of the heat back.... then in the 60's the mayor went to florida and saw some police cars that were light blue and white..then thats what we had.. then in 1979 a new police chief came in from alabama.. then we had the dark blue birmingham blue poice cars like in ala.. never had one that was all black that was before cars had a/c standard......in the summer you could tell where the snowball stands were...look for the police cars...
The limo pool at logan airport is awash in nothing but black CV's and GM's. A couple of white stretches but for the most part all black. My next sedan will be a Ford product but not a CV or GM. We are going to look around for a Volvo 90. I want to stick out in that pool of common cars at Logan....
Jake