Blinking Lights 91Linc TC

I have a 1991 Lincoln Towncar 4.6L V8. My problem is when the car is running, all my lighting blinks. If I turn the engine off the blinking stops. I thought I lost part of the bridge or had some bad brushes so I
changed the alternator. The problem went away for a few days and then I noticed it again and it hasn't gone away. I put a digital fluke on the battery posts and read 15volts DC and less than .3v AC. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TY Woody
Change the headlight switch. Better yet, install a relayed headlight harness.