Blow off from Disc Brakes

Just got an 03 Escape. Really happy with it. But the front rims are constantly dirty from the blow off from the disc brakes. Or at least that's what I am figuring it is. I don't recall having this problem with my
Mustang. Will this eventually stop? Is the fact that it is front wheel drive have anything to do with it?
Thanks, Greg
If you are really bothered by the brake dust, you can switch to Ceramic pads..( I thought the OEM Pads were ceramic pads..but I could be wrong..) or since the truck is still new it might be worth you while to wait and see if the dusting will slow down and eventually stop, or just get some spray on wheel cleaner and hose down the wheels weekly, if that is practical. As long as I have Great stopping power, dust is of little concern......

that's
drive
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:01:13 -0500, "V.B. Mercon"

My wife's 03 Escape LTD has the same problem. Its the same with all them Escapes using those Ford pads. Your 2 choices are to change them now to semi-metallic or ceramic pads or wait till they are worn out and then change them. It is a pain since I do the washing of the vehicle. I may change them out next summer. Regards ChkMte55