Blower motor

My wife has a 94 escort lx wagon and the heater blower motor stopped working. I replaced the 30 amp circuit breaker with no effect.Aslo the wiring to the blower motor appears attached.Other than a repacment of
the blower motor anyone know of something i may have overlooked for troubleshotting the problem?... snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Try this link: http://www.alldata.com/techtips/2004/20041209c.html The info is not for a 94 Escort but still sounds [to me] like the blower motor resistor.
Unca' Bob
Look for the blower motor relay. There is also a piece that is used for adjusting fan speed, though I don't recall the name. I had a Ford Ranger on which that piece burned up for the middle two speeds (I only had full blast and slight breeze). Once I replaced the part, it worked great.
Hope this helps! Greg

Remove the blower motor and check it separate. I did this once and discovered that the blower motor was under water because drainage from the winshield was getting into the air intake for the heating and air conditioning because leaves, etc had clogged a drain hole in the fender.