blown fuse

hey all,
have a '91 ford f150 pickup (what a great car :-). my radio went out 2 months ago and now the odometer went out (it's a hitech digital one
from 91!). anyways, that turned out to be a fuse (haven't tracked down the radio issue yet). i installed a new one only to have it blown a day later (not sure what we did other then just started the car).
on occasion, the interior light comes on and won't shut off.. have to jiggle it a little. i recently replaced the terminal connectors for the battery. after a day of hauling brush, the car just wouldn't start! swapped in new terminals and no problem starting since.
obviously i have a short somewhere (i hope the radio isn't fried) but i sorta need the odomoter/speedometer running. how does one go about tracing it?
i also have access to an odb reader. will this help any?
thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

is then look in owners manual(they are good for something) and see what else it powers up...maybe the problem with radio is related? odds are that fuse runs more than just the odometer