Blown PCM Relay Fuse.

This fuse blew while driving down the freeway. Replacing only blows another one. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks Dave

If anyone DID, much of the advice would key on the year and model of the car. And what was going on at the time..
If it's an 87 Mustang or Tbird, that would be one thing... a 96 Taurus another.
you pay..DEAL with it!
You are correct sir. 96 Ford explorer sport. Thanks, Dave