Blue Oval News: Jaguar going downhill?

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic (00
The lead car in the Ford stable has some problems. Much like Ford itself.
I dont want to see it... if Ford has to lose money on them, it would still
be a wise choice: Quality UP, let the market take care of itself.
Thus the complaint about 500 restyling has nothing to do with it other than giving Ford some cash to sink into Jag US sales.
For Ford to remain viable it really needs Volvo and Jag... Aston-Martin, a different story!
you pay..DEAL with it!