Body Kit Advice

I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!
How much HP did the 1978 Ford Fairmont 4cyl 2.3L (140 Cu in) engine have? How much did the Station Wagon weigh? Thanks