Boss 302 question

I always heard that the Boss 302 engine, could be made with a 302 block and putting on 351C 2V cylinder heads.
Is this true, and if so, do they bolt right on, or are there modifications
that need to be made?
TIA
FYI: The Boss 302 is normally considered a 302 block with Cleveland heads although the canted-valve Cleveland heads were used first on the Boss 302 (1969 model) before the rest of the 351C engine was developed.
The Boss 302 and 351C-4V head castings are essentially the same *except* the 351C heads use a "dry deck" intake manifold and the 302 features a coolant exit from the front of the manifold - this would be one of the biggest issues to resolve.
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 featuring a 351C 4V M-code @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Grover C. McCoury III wrote:

That is a beautiful car you have there

351 c 2v heads can be fit on the windsor blocks. heads must be machined at the water ports. use the 351c head bolts and a special intake to adaprt the different deck height is needs. I beleive that several aftermarket companies still list this manifold.