Bragging about my Ranger

1998, 3.0L V6, manual. Coming up on 85k. Since getting it at 70k I've done quite a few repairs and retuning. All it really lacks right now is a set of tires. All stock.
400 mile trip, mostly 75-80 mph as traffic allowed, 25 and a fraction miles to the gallon with nearly half a ton of engine parts in the bed. Normal city/highway driving without speeding and lightly loaded gets right around 20mpg. Inspected a week ago, passed emissions with flying colors.