Brains, Sanity, and Car Choice

  1. Did O.J. Simpson kill people?
  2. Did Saddam Hussein have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks?
  3. Did I ever shotgun a person in the face?
  4. What's your favorite car brand?
Reply to
Dick Cheney

Wrong group - in the kill file you go!

Reply to
Daryl Bryant
  1. Who cares? I'll bet he made money from it.
  2. Who cares? He's goin' down....
  3. Who cares? You probably did (and we do know who you aren't) and blamed it on your brother..... Meanwhile, your wife is pissed at you because she caught you boinking your other sister.
  4. You pick up girl in bar... take her home.... peel off your drawers off and she bursts out laughing at your tiny little member..... She says "and who are you going to please with that?". You sez "me...".

I don't give a flying f*ck what you think of my ride(s)... You'd be better off minding your own business....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Mind my own business? What do you think I am, reality based and law abiding? The constitution's just a sheet of paper.

But you seem to have exactly the kind of big time shitheadness that my administration is seeking for cabinet level positions, and it looks like any job is yours for the asking, except mine, provided you don't have experience or common sense. Of course you'll have to pass a drug test, so start popping pills and snorting coke now.

Reply to
Dick Cheney