Brake and rear abs light on

I just recently put on pads and brake shoes on my 93 Aerostar.Drained the fluid by gravity on all four wheels.I kept replenishing the master cylinder as I drained them.I also bled the system 3 times in an attempt to clear the
light that shows"brake ,and rear abs ".The pedal is solid and stops promptly.I have done this job before and did not have any problem on a similar Aerostar 2 months ago.My question is, is there a way I can clear the light? Or do I have to have an instrument to do it?Could AutoZone do it for me?Thanks for any ideas that might help.(I've already put 200 miles on it and no problem,just aggravating)
Did you try to access codes?

I have the same problem in my Ranger. I think the sender in the master cylinder is shot.

cylinder
the
the
for
I don't know much about fords, but I could clear some of the trouble lights on a dodge by disconnecting the battery for a couple minutes. Did you try that?

The light will come back on because there is something wrong. Does not matter the make or model.
snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com says...

Double-check that you didn't damage one of the ABS sensors or wiring on the rear wheels.