Brake bleeder screws (stainless steel) where to get ???

Where can I get stainless steel brake bleeder screws (in the USA) for my 1994 F-350 pick-up truck ???

Reply to
X-Eliminator

Rockauto.com

Reply to
Kevin

We're not supposed to endorse, but NAPA, AP and United Auto all sell them.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

Thanks for the advice. I'm in the Chicago area and we have NAPA around here. We also have PepBoys and AutoZone, but they only sell components

-- no small parts assortment bins of stainless steel parts or specialized fasteners.

Reply to
X-Eliminator