Brake Light Flash

This is strange.
1999 Ford Taurus
Some times (not all the time) the brake light in my dash will flash when making a right turn. It will only stay on briefly and then everything
returns to normal.
I don't think it has ABS brakes.
Is this something to be concerned about?
brake fluid low ???????

In article <2339cb98a0032659543a26f63d6c9ff1

Two most likely possibilities: Brake fluid is marginally low. Parking brake is not fully released, or something is bumping the switch for it.