Brake rotors, calipers

I need to replace my rotors and calipers in my 1990 Mustang GT and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what I should go with. I was told by some that the factory rotors and calipers are sufficient, and also told to go with drilled and slotted, etc. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks from a beginner....

Reply to
SAZJewelryDesigns

It deals with where and how you drive. If the roads where you drive are hilly and\or lots of curves that require a lot of braking or you just love to put your Mustang through the extemes like you were racing on a road course then I would go for the drilled and slotted.

Reply to
Doc

I guess this falls under "How fast can you afford to stop?"

Baer or Wildwood are good choices, but pricy.

My.02

WCV

Over 10,000 vintage car t-shirts!

Reply to