brakelights wont work on 93 tbird

Need some help here. Can anyone tell what might be wrong I have checked the bulb and the fuse and I cant figure out what it might be that makes it so my brake lights wont work considering I do have the tail lights. It is
just really confusing
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:20:18 -0500, "t-birdguy"

check the boo switch on the brake pedal warman sez it might have impedence lmfao hurc ast
alright, but one quick question what the heck is impedence
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:44:26 -0500, "t-birdguy"

i dont know in a dc circiut but warman thinks its ther
just reach down in front of brake pedal a connector 2 wires
wiggle it first if no result unplug and use jumpwire 10 bucks sez the lights work
hurc ast
Alright thanks guys I really appreciate the help
Get down below the dash and try to unplug the brake on off switch on the brake pedal arm. Jump the electrical connector with a paper clip. Get out and see if your brake lights are on. You might have to have the key on accessory mode, I forget.
If the brake lights are on you probaby just need a new switch.
On 2 Mar 2005 19:55:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

i believe i already said that lmfao sleepdog i have never EVER seen you first diagnose somthing
lmfao
hurc ast
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.
Note the time stamps, your post beat me by one minute, you think I saw yours while I was typing mine?
Besides, you're the first to always make an ass of yourself so I guess it all comes down to what is most important to you.
On 2 Mar 2005 20:06:11 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

are u saying you make an ass of yourself ?
c ya later
hurc ast
You can't read either.
Now there's a shocker
Double check that you checked the right fuse.... Brake llights and taillights work on separate fuses. The stop lamp circuit has two fuses.... If the cigar lighter and radio both work properly, the MAX fuse in the underhood panel should be good. In the inside fuse panel, the fuse is marked (what else) STOP LPS and should be a 15A ATO fuse near the top left of the panel.
You can use a test light (only a few bucks at any auto parts store) to check the switch. Follow the brake pedal up and you will see a switch with two wires.... there'll be a light green with red trace that should be powered all the time - the other wire is light green and should have power when the pedal is depressed.
You'll have to pardon hurc... hasn't taken his meds for a couple of days and he's had a string of bad luck at the video lottery terminals and can't afford the refill.

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 04:47:33 GMT, "Jim Warman"

more likely the switch igbore warman they dont have a big service dept in sl
just the indian wagaons lmfao u go girl
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Looks like that bottle of rotgut whiskey is almost gone.
On to the Lysol, 'eh Bozo?
Thanks for the help guys I tried jumping the connector and the lights came on so I went and bought a switch today.
Bravo, did the exact same thing about two months ago.
Bravo, did the exact same thing about two months ago.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm sure the service department seems HUGE when you're sweeping it out.
JS