Breaks for 1998 Ford Expedition

I changed the front breaks and rotors on my expedition and bled them now the breaks pulsate and make noise. it seems like the anti-locks are kicking in. Does anyone have any advice? thanks...

YEAH, do not work on brakes if you don't know what your doing...........

turns out that they make 2 different size rotors for that year and model and thats all it was but thanks for the smart remark!!