Bricklin! Remember it?

I just purchased a Bricklin. This was the gullwing creation of Malcom Bricklin that ran his company out of business in 2 years!
It has a MOSTLY Ford Drive Train, 351W, FMX, with an AMC rear axle.
Just curious if there were other Bricklin owners around?
CCC
-

Sure are....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bricklin+owner&btnG=Google+Search
But, I doubt many read this site. :) Congrats! Alway thought it was a neat car.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Isn't that what they used in the movie "Back to the Future", Canadian Car I believe.
message

Nope...
A DeLorean was used in BTTF
--