broken stabilizer bar - ford taurus

Hi,

I have a 1994 Ford Taurus with a broken stabilizer bar. I was wondering if it would be alright to drive it until it can be fixed, which will probably be about a week, or should I just not drive it until it is repaired?

Thanks

Reply to
Sam

"Sam" wrote in news:c23d2$43618262$438c1871$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

You're talking the rear stabilizer link?

As long as your shocks are okay, probably.

Mine however broke AND had a hinky shock (probably broken by the bad shock)... weird feeling of uncontrollability.

Just be cautious

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yes, drive slow, and carefully. Get that fixed ASAP.

Backyard Mech. knows of what he speaks of,

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Thanks for your help