broken stabilizer bar - ford taurus

Hi,
I have a 1994 Ford Taurus with a broken stabilizer bar. I was wondering if it would be alright to drive it until it can be fixed, which will probably
be about a week, or should I just not drive it until it is repaired?
Thanks

You're talking the rear stabilizer link?
As long as your shocks are okay, probably.
Mine however broke AND had a hinky shock (probably broken by the bad shock)... weird feeling of uncontrollability.
Just be cautious
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:51:13 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Yes, drive slow, and carefully. Get that fixed ASAP.
Backyard Mech. knows of what he speaks of,
-LMB
Thanks for your help