Bronco-II- 1989-2.9Lts.Values adjust "?"

I have a Bronco II. I bought it new in 89, I still have it today. My question is there a valve ajustment or a way to shorten the space between the rockerarms and the valve steam? The Tapping away is the same, as in when first stated and half hour of running. It started doing this about six weeks ago. (Will be Thankful for any informatio)

Reply to
Donald R.Sr.

Does it sound like just one valve tapping or several?

What change occurred prior to this... change oil brands, etc?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Ooops... check your oil pressure. Dont assume you have enough.. the gauge may be a fooler.

Ground the lead at sender end and check gauge. If it seems normal, it's a fooler, if it goes to full scale, it's a linear resistive.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic