bronco II help needed

i have an 89' bronco II problem, when i crank the engine it will immediately quit, i can keep it running by pumping the pedal but if i stop pumping the engine dies, whether i try letting it idle or fast idle it will
only run when i pump the pedal 2.8 v-6 what could it be any help appreciated

very bad vacuum leak, or fuel pressure problems or sensor problem possibly ECT sensor bad
you pay..DEAL with it!